Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez break up rumors: What's going on?!?

 
It appears that Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez have overtaken Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart as the tabloids punching bag. The newest Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez rumor is that they are on the verge of breaking up. Is there any truth to this rumor? Let's find out.

The Bieber and Gomez break up rumor has been around for a while now. It pops up now and then and then goes away. This time the rumor has come back with a vengeance.

How did this newest rumor start?

It appears that this latest Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez rumor started on the regularly craptacular site Showbiz Spy. This site is one of the worst celebrity gossip sites on the web. They appear to make up stories using "unnamed sources" all the time. Are they really making them up or do they really have access to solid sources? I don't know. You can make your own judgement on that one.  All I know is that I wouldn't believe a thing Showbiz Spy posts.

For this most recent break up story, Showbiz Spy uses the infamous "unnamed source." This source says the following:

“Selena is growing increasingly frustrated with Justin....Most of the time they are apart because of work commitments but then when they do get together it’s becoming increasingly obvious that it’s not working."That is not real information as far as I am concerned. "Increasingly" is used twice in that short quote. Who talks like that? What source that is young enough to be close enough to Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber talks like that? I know I lot of teenagers, as I am not that far removed from being one myself, and none of them talk like that. I know mostly well educated teenagers too and still I can't remember the last time any of them used the word "increasingly" twice in that short amount of time. That quote screams of being written by an older, educated writer who was trying to make up a quote and put it in another person's words. That's just my opinion, but it seems pretty obvious to me. I think it's safe to say that this newest Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez rumor is nothing but a pile of you know what....What do you think?Let us know by commenting below.

No comments:

Post a Comment