Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Demi Lovato talks Hollywood friendships and Selena Gomez


demi&sel.jpg
Hey M Girls!
We're so happy that Selena and Demi have reunited, and we're not the only ones! Demi recently opened up about the friends in her life who helped her when she stayed in a treatment center for physical and emotional problems.
Demi says, "I feel like there are some people that you're friends with that talk to you on Twitter or you text, but the people that are really there for me are the people that were there for me when I went into treatment. The people that were calling me while I was in there were Kim Kardashian and Selena Gomez. Those two girls, they meant the world to me. They still do.'"
It's so nice to hear that Selena and Demi have always had each other's backs!
So let's dish:
-What do you think about Demi's comments? Do you think it was a jab to her other Hollywood friends, like Miley Cyrus?
Comment back! And for more inside deets on Hollywood friendships and major BFF drama, make sure to pick up the brand new issue of M. We have the real scoop on Demi and Miley and how their friendship is holding up!
M11cover_240px1.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment