Sunday, September 18, 2011

Selena Gomez & Jennifer Stone: Home Is Where Our Hearts Are

Selena Gomez & Jennifer Stone: Home Is Where Our Hearts Are
BFFs Selena Gomez and Jennifer Stone recently caught up with Texas newspaper Star Telegram to chat about their upcoming TV movie, their friendship and music. Check out what they had to say:
Jennifer on her friendship with Demi Lovato and Selena: “We have cohesive personalities, so that helps with any friendship. But also, when you’re that far away from home, you want to be around something that reminds you of the place that you miss. So whenever I’m around Selena, we always talk about home, and it’s nice to be with somebody that gets that.”
Selena on her upcoming album, Kiss & Tell: “I wanted to make sure that my music was going to be fun, and that my kid audience and my teen audience and even their parents could enjoy listening to it. I’m no Christina Aguilera or Kelly Clarkson, and I know that, so I just wanted to make sure my music was fun.”
Both on Wizards of Waverly Place The Movie: We got to go hiking in the rain forest. We had amazing food, they have a great beach, we went Jet Skiing. It was really beautiful. It was really nice just soaking up the culture. We tried to go to beach-side dinners as much as possible, because we’re both huge beach people.”
Wizards of Waverly Place The Movie premieres THIS Friday, August 28th @ 8PM ET/PT on Disney Channel.

Read more: http://justjaredjr.buzznet.com/2009/08/26/selena-gomez-jennifer-stone-home-hearts/#ixzz1XewjxmwT

No comments:

Post a Comment