Monday, September 12, 2011

Latina Magazine Cover

Latina Magazine Cover


Selena Gomez is stunning in her red dress on the cover of Latina's 15th Anniversary Issue, posing amongst (L-R) Shakira, Salma Hayek, Zoe Saldana, and Eva Longoria.
The collector's edition also features Gloria Estefan, Michelle Rodriguez, Jessica Alba, Daisy Fuentes, America Ferrera, Rosario Dawson, Ana de la Reguera, Natalie Morales, Rosie Perez and La La Anthony.
Hitting news stands September 13th, Selena shared in the issue, "I feel completely connected as soon as I come back. I smell my grandmother’s tamales and rice and beans, and its just like I'm home. It makes me feel so good and comfortable. It's just about being together. That's the one thing that is a really strong part of my heritage: We're always about family."
Click HERE to see the complete list of of the 15 Latinas who made the collector's edition of this month's Latina Magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment